Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome Home (Cinema)

Have you ever joined a contest just for luck and not (even) thinking about winning the prize?

About 2 months ago i got a facebook message congratulated me as a winner of A Simple Switch by Philips. At the first i wasn't believe that message, because she didn't asked me about my personal identity yet. Then i checked the fan page, i found my name was mentioned in its status, "looking for...(other winner), febrina riski to their e-mail as soon as possible". They were waiting for my email confirmation.

Speechless..

"So this is the feel when you be a winner and get a million prize", i told to myself.

And the prize is :

Philips Home Theater from Nederland

The other thing that made me excited was my photo chose by judges not by voted! Woohoo.. Now i am more confident to join the photo contest!

Winning a contest maybe isn't big deal for many people, but for me it' s really something!

Thanks a lot Philips :D


No comments:

Post a Comment