Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just My Luck! part 1

This year i've watched three concerts and all of them are free. Actually, i am a person who never interested to watch a music concert before, Guinness Arthur's Day was my first (free) ticket concert in my wallet and my first experience watching an international and local musician performance lively. Although i didn't know all of song they sang and just knew who they are, "ah so they're the River Maya. That's Superman is Dead and bla bla bla", but i really enjoyed it!





Then, a month later there was a Jakarta Live and Rockin'. Suede, Taio Cruz, 2PM, and Shontalle gave their perform on it.But, i just know 2PM, haha, o yes i've been touched by korean wave and it bring me to the ocean. At that time i just wanna see them (2PM), see their face! Not only on you tube but see with my own eyes!. Lucky me, i got the ticket from my work partner.Yippie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment