Monday, July 25, 2011

I Miss You Both

I used to be an english teacher (http://almostnewyear.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaching-its-pretty-hard.html) , although it's just couple months (because the student were move out to Solo) but it give me a lot of stories and experiences. Then, a few weeks ago my ex-student called me by phone. They speak with javanese accent (medok). Haha..
Ahh.. I really miss them, whenever i see fruit name in english especially "soursop" just remind me of Ikrimah and Ukasyah :)

4 comments:

  1. namanya noy yang unik ya, ikrimah dan ukasyah.. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya ci, malah awalnya gw kira mereka cewe.haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. jadi mereka cowok?? astaga dragon #terkejut #kayang
    btw, repot ya mau komeng di blog lo, ada verifikasi dan harus disetujui dulu :nohope:

    ReplyDelete
  4. baru tau klo komen blog gw merepotkan. haha. Baiklah *ganti setting*

    ReplyDelete