Wednesday, February 24, 2010

When i Grow Up

It's been a years since i was 20th
Yap now i am 21 years old
Thanks God for everything You gave to me, still give me another 22nd on February
Like My father said, "Get another 'Happy Birthday' you should be sad, your age may be increase but the truth is your time in this world already decrease a year. Think to the back, the sins or rewards that you've done the most?"


Finally big thanks to my beloved friends. First, GAIN Team came at the evening. Came for far away (haha) and i just speechless.

At the night, 9.30am the Tantes came! brought me sweet martabak (yumm!) and i was in a mess. Oh my, i really didn't expect it. Because they already came on my 20th, and they're all have to go to college at the morning.






If there is another word than "Thank You" i'll say it to you ivanjaya.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment